ID PW AUTO 

What's new

Simple Truth : Illustrated Introductory Guide to Bible Truth is Publis…

PAGE INFORMATION

NAME Admin DATE12-12-12 08:15 VIEW2,647TIME COMMENT2

CONTENT

8995388587.jpg

Title : Simple Truth : Illustrated Introductory Guide to Bible Truth
ISBN : 978-89-953885-8-7
Page : 100
Price : $ 9.95 US

This book speaks about the underlying truth to understand Scripture correctly, with illustrations. It answers questions like, “Who are we?”and “How are we born into this world?” by exploring the correct meaning of Scripture. If you find that the interpretation of Scripture in this book makes sense, is correct, and is the truth, then you will know why I say we need fresh eyes.

This book can also serve as an introductory guide to the Fresh Eyes to Read the Bible I, II & III, which explain the topics covered in this book in more detail. Both books, Simple Truth and Fresh Eyes to Read the Bible, will complement each other.

(...from Preface)

One sample page (Actual Book is in black and white) :

[0]whatissin.jpg

LIST OF COMMENTS

Admin COMMENTS

Admin DATE

Contents

1 Preface...6
2 Order of Being Born Again Considering the Arrangement of the Bible’s Books...10 
3 Original Sin and its Inheritance...18
4 What Does the Eating of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil Mean?...22
5 God Creates Man in Two Steps...24
6 The Difference Between the Law and Grace...28
7 Where did I Come From? / What Should I Live For? / Where Should I Go?...32
8 The Principle of Dividing Heaven and Hell...36
9 Self-righteousness that Drives Us to Outer Darkness...42
10 The Origin of Evil; the Devil, Satan, and Demons...50
11 What Is Sin?...56
12 A Man Jesus...58
13 Jesus in the Proverbs...66
14 End Times...72
15 Second Coming...76
16 What Is “Seventy Sevens” in the Book of Daniel?...80
17 What Is the Kingdom of God?...84
18 Does Sin-forgiven Man Sin Again?...88
19 What Is the Triune God?...92

Admin COMMENTS

Admin DATE

Preface

Now we all have to have fresh eyes to read the Bible. When I say we need to have “fresh eyes,”
the readers instantly object to this in their mind saying, “What on earth? The Bible has been read and searched for more than 2,000 years, and there cannot be any possible fresh eyes to read it.
Are you saying that you have found another new Bible?” No. I am not saying that I have another Bible, but that we have been reading the Bible blindly for a long time, and now is the time to read the Bible freshly – with open eyes.

Some might say hastily, “Tell me, what is that you say – ‘fresh?’” However, you will not know what is fresh until you know what fresh is. So I invite you to invest a little effort in reading this book to know what on earth is fresh concerning the Bible, rather than questioning.

This book speaks about the underlying truth to understand Scripture correctly, with illustrations. It answers questions like, “Who are we?”and “How are we born into this world?” by exploring the correct meaning of Scripture. If you find that the interpretation of Scripture in this book makes sense, is correct, and is the truth, then you will know why I say we need “fresh eyes.”

This book can also serve as an introductory guide to the Fresh Eyes to Read the Bible I, II & III, which explain the topics covered in this book in more detail. Both books, Simple Truth and Fresh Eyes to Read the Bible, will complement each other.

Paul the apostle was not ashamed of the gospel that he preached. Likewise, I am not ashamed of recommending my books because I know that what is in them interprets the true gospel.

In the difficult times that Christianity is experiencing, I really want to share this truth with you as it will solve all the problems of your faith. 
May grace and peace in Christ be upon you all.

Chung DuckYoung
November 2012

What's new LIST

Mobile Web