ID PW AUTO 

NAOS Column

The present “I” is not me but another one

PAGE INFORMATION

NAME admin DATE11-02-11 10:52 VIEW1,553TIME COMMENT0

CONTENT

Everyone of us comes on earth as sinners. We were not such sinners by nature. We conduct ourselves, thoroughly taken by the Satan in essence, but are not ourselves but other men. We are they who are entirely captivated by the demons.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We keep calm at ordinary times, but we show an overwhelming sense of outrage and wickedness when we burst into a rage for some reason. Those who are possessed with demons, appearing in the Scripture, symbolize the true nature of our lives.

We can never accept such the oppressed state by demons as our real feature. We can restore ourselves only when we meet Jesus and cast the demons and Satan out of us. We can then take back the original image formed in the image of God, the image of love.

We never used to be such people. Now we must meet Him and be changed into them. We will be saved and receive the everlasting life then.

[Isaiah 65:21-22] 21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. 22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat…

In this passage, to build and to plant signifies to build the life, and particularly the believer’s life.

The legalistic life, no matter how hard we may try, cannot change our innermost beings so it cannot help belonging to another (i.e., we who are possessed with demons.) He who is born again by Him will do his own works and live his own life whatever he (i.e., real himself) may do and what kind of life he may live.

The present “we” are not us but others. Now it is the time for us to stop another who is not us and have the real us, the innate us, back.

by Chung DuckYoung, pastor

LIST OF COMMENTS

NO COMMENTS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED.

NAOS Column LIST

TOTAL 23 2 PAGE
NAOS Column LIST
NO SUBJECT NAME DATE VIEW
8 Death of Jesus admin Feb-18-2011 1913
7 Possessions and life of Jesus admin Feb-11-2011 2003
Viewing The present “I” is not me but another one admin Feb-11-2011 1554
5 Be all alone and live a lonely life in the Lord! admin Feb-11-2011 2797
4 Valley and mountain that shall be made straight admin Feb-09-2011 2139
3 Adultery and Being Born Again Admin Dec-21-2010 2354
2 Salvation and Heaven WestCloud Mar-09-2010 1939
1 Save Christian America - Leaflet Produced for ICRS 2009, Den… Admin Jul-30-2009 2336

Mobile Web