ID PW AUTO 

NAOS Column

Possessions and life of Jesus

PAGE INFORMATION

NAME admin DATE11-02-11 10:55 VIEW2,002TIME COMMENT0

CONTENT

If you have no possessions, God allowed it because such a condition is advantageous in your spiritual growth.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

So, it will be wise of you to see who you are and conduct yourselves according to God’s will under this condition. It will be considered not good if you try to leave this condition by force in a clumsy way while He does not lead you.

Jesus was exhausted to death when He had fasted 40 days. He could make bread and eat it, but He obeyed knowing He had to fast further.

However, the devil, serving and cherishing bread as if it is a god, tempted Him because he thought He would do as he guessed. He will also die if He eats no bread which is however meaningless before God. God makes you them who are of Jesus. Ultimately, you can do as He did.

When you have obeyed God in a like manner as He had done, God will accept you by saying, “This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Why do you believe in Jesus? To earn money? Or, to be healthier than before? No.

To have the life of Jesus and become the son of God. That is, to have the birthright.

by Chung DuckYoung, pastor

LIST OF COMMENTS

NO COMMENTS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED.

NAOS Column LIST

TOTAL 23 2 PAGE
NAOS Column LIST
NO SUBJECT NAME DATE VIEW
8 Death of Jesus admin Feb-18-2011 1912
Viewing Possessions and life of Jesus admin Feb-11-2011 2003
6 The present “I” is not me but another one admin Feb-11-2011 1553
5 Be all alone and live a lonely life in the Lord! admin Feb-11-2011 2796
4 Valley and mountain that shall be made straight admin Feb-09-2011 2138
3 Adultery and Being Born Again Admin Dec-21-2010 2354
2 Salvation and Heaven WestCloud Mar-09-2010 1939
1 Save Christian America - Leaflet Produced for ICRS 2009, Den… Admin Jul-30-2009 2336

Mobile Web