ID PW AUTO 

NAOS Column

Asking God includes obeying

PAGE INFORMATION

NAME Epistle of His DATE11-03-24 11:18 VIEW2,206TIME COMMENT0

CONTENT

If we want to communicate with the Lord, its purpose is not to refer to His opinion but to obey Him. If we know His will but do not obey Him, it is meaningless. If people are found to be failed in the Scripture, it is because they knew His will but disobeyed it without exception. The will of God is life. So if we disobey it, we go to the way of death.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We are not accustomed to obey God’s will because we have come to this world in disobedience to Him and we accordingly desire to live in this world as we are. Even if we want to know His will, we will use it so as to make it in this world. But, He wants to lead us to the His kingdom and abide with us in it. So, it is important for us to know God’s will, and it is equivalently important to follow and obey Him according to it. Without this deed, it is meaningless to know His will. Once we know it, we must obey it.

I’d like to share one thing with you regarding my initial stage of communication with the Lord. One day in the night, when I was just about to fall asleep feeling dead tired, the idea of “pray” flashed into my head. I thought about it. First, it was very hard to make myself sit up in bed, and more than this, I was not sure whether the idea was given by the Lord. I guessed if Satan told me to go to extremes. But I thought further to conclude that no Satan would wake me up from bed to pray and it would not be much sinful to follow that idea and pray. In addition, I thought it would be very much regretful if the idea was of the Lord and I ignored it.

Feeling drowsy, I woke up in bed, prayed for some period of time, and then lay in it again. When I was just about to sleep again, the thought that I had to pray further rushed upon my mind so I got up again, prayed, and lay. I repeated it 4 to 5 times, although I was very tired, with the mind of hoping to act in concert with the Lord’s will. When I lay in bed again, I asked Him within myself, “Shall I wake up and pray again?” with the voluntary heart. He said, “Now, you’re finished.”

It is inappropriate to communicate with Him so as to be notified of the start of the bull market and learn how to succeed in the world. We walk the way to perfectly become one with the Lord through communication with Him and obedience to Him. It will be as plain as the nose on your face if you think who He will lead to salvation: the one who has blocked communication with Him by making up excuses all the times, or the other who obeys Him. It is important to communicate with Him and hear Him, but if we disobey Him, such communication and hearing will not work at all. Once we have heard Him, we must obey what he told us.

by Chung DuckYoung, pastor

LIST OF COMMENTS

NO COMMENTS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED.

NAOS Column LIST

TOTAL 23 1 PAGE
NAOS Column LIST
NO SUBJECT NAME DATE VIEW
Notice Author of the Column Admin Feb-11-2011 2922
22 Fishers of Men admin Apr-10-2012 2081
21 Who is the Lord? Epistle of His Apr-07-2011 2316
20 Jesus, a means to realize the self Epistle of His Mar-30-2011 2159
19 Cry so much the more Epistle of His Mar-30-2011 2070